Service Desk Analyst
Reporting to the Senior Systems Consultant (Service Desk), the IT Service Desk Analyst is responsible for ensuring all issues, problems and user requests are actioned in a timely and professional manner. The role holder needs to demonstrate a positive, helpful ethos, with a firm focus on support and customer service.
Role & Responsibilities
• Action, resolve and manage issues, problems and user requests within the whole IT department.
• Allied Healthcare Service Desk and end user support, requiring the definition of current and some future requirements.
• Allied Healthcare local area networks, requiring an understanding of networking needs and associated LAN technologies, whether located in Hatfield or elsewhere in the Allied Healthcare organization. This includes remote branch setups and relocations.
• File and print servers running Windows and related technologies, including domain and IP strategies.
• Maintain and (where needed) create procedural documentation of resolutions of commonly accruing problems.
• Action and resolve Service Desk problems that have been escalated within the Team.
• Provide a report on activities and plans to both line and project management (this may include senior team members).
• Provide continual contact with end users to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Work closely with peers.
• Engender a culture of continuous improvement consistent with the cultural context of the organization.
Qualifications & Experience
• Generates workable solutions quickly using rational judgments and previous experience.
• Excellent computer operating system skills, preferably demonstrated through the attainment of recognized industry qualifications.
• Service orientated – committed to improving the organisation.
• Excellent level of personal organization.
• Creativity and a demonstrable ability to engineer end to end solutions.
• Understanding and utilising of core analysis and design paradigms in field of expertise.
• Competent in the application of common design patterns and best practice.
• Good working knowledge of chosen field covering required technologies.
• Effective written and verbal communications skills. Senior members will be able to communicate effectively to peers, managers and sub-ordinates.
• Computer software skills and hardware knowledge, preferably demonstrated through the attainment of recognised industry qualifications. Particularly MS applications.
• Experience working in a desktop support, Service Desk or Helpdesk role.
• Working knowledge of Track-it, Citrix, VPNs, VNC, Dameware, Lotus Notes, Sophos.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or call Robbie on 01785 237814 or email email@example.com for an informal discussion.
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
This vacancy is closed to applications.