Inbound Call Handler
Inbound Call Handler/ Call Operative (Part Time – 18 hours)
We are currently looking for ambitious, dynamic individuals wanting a new challenge in the Healthcare Sector.
Our On Call Centre based in Stafford are looking to recruit enthusiastic people who are able to think outside the box. We are looking for individuals who thrive under pressure and have excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
The Inbound Call Handlers responsibilities include:
• Taking a large number of calls, some of which may be urgent or of a medical nature.
• Ensuring all calls are logged, escalating any priority issues in line with policies and procedures
• Covering carers rota’s should someone become unavailable (e.g. due to staff illness)
• Requesting assistance and advice from Regional staff, Allied nurses and/or out-of-hours GP and the emergency services as required
The ideal candidate and qualities:
• Someone with a genuine passion for helping others
• Someone who is quick thinking with a determination to overcome obstacles
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Competent using IT Systems
• Experience of working within a customer service or call centre background
The role is rolling rota as below:
Given the nature of our core business the On Call service operates 24 hours a day, over 365 days a year to ensure the safety and well-being of our Clients. On-Call Coordinators will be required to work on a rota-basis in order to fill a variety of shifts including weekends and all bank holiday days.
If you’re looking for a new and exciting opportunity we want to hear from you! If you are interested in joining a robust care team please apply online today or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
This vacancy is closed to applications.