The Rota Administrator, is an integral member of the Allied Nursing and Professionals team, you’ll act as the first point of contact for clients booking nursing and clinical resources. To meet the agreed response times and fill rates, in line with agreed services levels, whilst ensuring that clients and candidates receive an outstanding experience at all stages of the booking process.
You’ll proactively manage temporary workers by rostering them into the rota and filling any potential gaps by matching their qualifications, registration, skills, knowledge and experience, ensuring that candidates are fully briefed on the assignment and expectations of the client.
Leading on the identification of skill gaps and specialties, and communicating the pipeline needs top the Recruitment Officers, so that there is always an active pipeline of candidates. You’ll also support the ongoing compliance processes to ensure that candidates are ready and able to work, this includes statutory and mandatory training.
Crucially, you’ll be the lynch pin between the client and the candidate, so you must be great at building and maintaining relationships, responsive in terms of dealing with any issues that may arise, and escalating to management when necessary.
To be successful in the role you will be,
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience within a recruitment service, medical staffing or rostering environment
- Have previous in-house experience, ideally within the nursing/care sector, NHS or third sector supplier/experience of external (agency) recruitment or regulated environment
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational and planning skills
- ICT literate with accurate keyboard skills
What you can expect from us
All the support of a large organisation, including
- A comprehensive induction to the role
- Ongoing training, to support your personal and professional development
- Dedicated monthly development and reflection meetings
- Family friendly working hours (predominately Monday to Friday office hours)
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Progression opportunities within the organisation
If you are ready for the challenge then we would love to hear from you
For more information or an informal discussion please contact Maria Deaville-Harrop on 07803 601228 or email@example.com
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
This vacancy is closed to applications.