Recruitment and Compliance Officer
The Recruitment and Compliance Officer, is an integral member of the Allied Nursing and Professionals team, you’ll support the Operations and Recruitment Manager on talent attraction and pre-employment compliance.
You’ll lead on the identification and shortlisting of candidates for the service to fulfil the requirements of the service level agreements and managed contracts, through the use of advertising mediums, social media as well as other traditional and non-traditional methods of candidate generation. You’ll liaise with the Rota Co-ordinators, to ensure that pipelines of candidates are available to fulfil client requirements.
Crucially, you’ll manage the candidate journey through the process, until they are fully compliant and ready to work, including company and client induction before transferring the candidate into the care of the Rota Co-ordinators.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience within a recruitment environment
- Previous in-house recruitment experience, ideally within the nursing/care sector, NHS or third sector supplier/experience of external (agency) recruitment
- Knowledge of digital and social media techniques in recruitment
- An up to date knowledge of legislation relating to recruitment, including equality, diversity and pre-employment checking standards in the health sector
- Current CIPD or REC qualification and/or membership, desirable
What you can expect from us
All the support of a large organisation, including
- A comprehensive induction to the role
- Ongoing training, to support your personal and professional development
- Dedicated monthly development and reflection meetings
- Family friendly working hours (predominately Monday to Friday office hours)
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Progression opportunities within the organisation
If you are ready for the challenge then we would love to hear from you
For further information or an informal discussion please contact Maria Deaville-Harrop on 07803 601 228 or firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
This vacancy is closed to applications.