Payroll and Office Administrator
As the first point of contact for invoicing and payroll enquiries, you will have contact with clients and candidates, so you will have exceptional customer service skills and be confident in managing conflicting priorities, escalating any issues to the relevant department as necessary.
Whilst you’ll be an integral part of the agency team, and you will work alongside other departments including payroll, financial accounting and marketing to support the agency team. A confident telephone manner is essential, as are computer skills and attention to detail at a highly level especially when processing numerical data.
Every day will be different and there will be lots of opportunity to get involved in different areas within the team, including compliance, industry sector research and supporting with recruitment events. Consequently, with such a diverse role this can only lead to many different routes of progression as you develop your career with the organisation.
What you need to be successful in the role
- Previous payroll and/or invoicing experience, ideally within the nursing/care sector, NHS or third sector supplier
- An up to date knowledge of legislation relating to payroll, umbrella companies and IR35 compliance
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of payroll software and/or invoicing systems
- Organisational and planning skills
- ICT literate with accurate keyboard skills
What you can expect from us
All the support of a large organisation, including
- A comprehensive induction to the role
- Ongoing training, to support your personal and professional development
- Dedicated monthly development and reflection meetings
- Family friendly working hours (predominately Monday to Friday office hours)
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Progression opportunities within the organisation
If you are ready for the challenge then we would love to hear from you
For further information or an informal discussion please contact Maria Deaville-Harrop on 07803 601 228 or firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
This vacancy is closed to applications.