Occupational Health Nurse
Stafford – Occupational Health Nurse
Up to £35,000 per annum working in our Stafford Office
Full time permanent position of 37.5 hours from Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm
Allied Healthcare is one of the UK’s leading and established care providers with a nationwide branch network of over 90 locations. We pride ourselves on being The Choice of Care which gives people the freedom to stay in their own homes.
The Role will be to provide expert evidence based advice and practise and clinical expertise regarding the occupational health of all employees and prospective employees of the business.
To qualify for this role you must:
· You must be a registered General Nurse and Degree / Diploma in Occupational Health
· Proven experience of pre-employment health screening; triage; the provision of advice on sickness absence rehabilitation and fitness to work;
· You must have experience in sickness absence management and case management essential
· You must be use to telephone based and face to face case management
· You will ideally have experience working within the public and private sectors
For more information about the role and package details please contact Lynn Heathcote on 01785 237826 for an informal discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement