Lead Nurse - Complex Care - Essex
Lead Nurse – Complex Care (NHS Band 7 equivalent)
Do you want to work Monday to Friday during office hour?
If you are ready for the next step in your career and want to work in a leadership and supervisory role, with an opportunity to have experience in business management, then we need to hear from you.
This is a fabulous opportunity to be an integral part of the amazing nursing services that we offer our patients and to make a real difference to the lives of our patients and carers.
You’ll be working with our Carers and complex care patients in their own homes within the community, ensuring that Nurses and Carers are suitably trained and competent to deliver the care needed. You’ll assess the risks and needs of the patient to devise an individual holistic detailed electronic care plans and that they are regularly evaluated to ensure that patients receive supervised evidence based nursing care in accordance with local contracts.
The role reports directly into the Director of Nursing and has line management responsibility for Direct Care Nurses. You will also be supported by a multi-disciplinary team and, also have the opportunity to work alongside Care Delivery Directors and Business Development teams in ongoing business development, including giving advice on quotations on clinically lead health packages.
What we need from you
- Current registration to practice
- Ideally, previous Knowledge and/or experience in working with children and adults in a complex care setting or community setting
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be able to train clinical and non-clinical staff
- Be visible and know the patients in caseload by regular care rounds and proactive home visits
- To be an active member of the regional team and attend and contribute to team meetings
- Respond to and investigate clinical complaints, in line with policy and risk management
- Submit clinical reports and updates to CCGs regarding their packages as per contractual agreements
- Maintain clinical updates and evidence of PREP (Post Registration Educational Portfolio)
- Driving licence and use of a vehicle for work
What you can expect from us
All the support of a large organisation, including
- A comprehensive induction to the role, supported by peers and mentors
- Ongoing training, to support your personal and professional development
- Exceptional access to clinical training
- Dedicated monthly clinical update with peers and reflection meetings
- Support with revalidation
- Reimbursement of professional registration fees
- Family friendly working hours (predominately Monday to Friday office hours)
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Progression opportunities within the organisation
Please contact Chris Gask on 01785 237 827 or email email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity or other great opportunities for Nurses and clinicians.
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement