Registered Branch Manager
Allied Healthcare is one of the UK’s leading domiciliary care providers with a nationwide branch network of over 89 locations. We pride ourselves on being The Choice of Care which gives people the freedom to stay in their own homes.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Branch Manager to join an evolving and growing care company based in Kettering. We are looking for dedicated and empathic people.
Working in the healthcare sector can be challenging environment, but the sense of achievement and daily recognition more than compensate.
You will have overall responsibility for the success of the branch in respect of budgets, targets, key performance indicators, staffing, quality, security of contracts, delivery of service, development of new business and profitability. Fully responsible for ensuring branch operations meet and exceed customer expectations.
To be the Registered Manager for the purposes of the National Regulator, e.g. CQC, CSSIW and SCISWIS.
As the Branch Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Managing branch costs in line with annual budgets and forecasts.
• Ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
• Developing business plans to deliver financial targets in conjunction with the Business Manager.
• Prepare strategies for increasing private patient, enablement, dementia and rapid response in order to increase business potential and overall profit.
• Proactively identify and develop new business sources.
• Provide effective leadership to staff to ensure high levels of performance and employee engagement.
You must possess a minimum of NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent experience within the sector. The ideal candidate must have experience managing a team, an understanding of the social care sector and knowledge of finance is preferred but not essential. A proven background in evidencing ethics, quality and care standards.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or call Karen on 01785237676 or email Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
This vacancy is closed to applications.