Clinical Field Care Supervisor / Care Coordinator
Job Title: Clinical Field Care Supervisor / Care Coordinator
Branch Location: Doncaster Branch – New Branch Opening
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs
Salary: Upto £20,000 per annum
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for the effective management and supervision of the rostering and field supervision of support workers and will ensure that patient or service user requirements are met whilst maintaining compliance of care.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the client receives the appropriate care package and that continuity of care is a priority.
- Providing telephone support to clients and care staff and where necessary, to work as a “hands on” carer in setting up the packages in the initial few weeks.
- To assist the Branch Manager in auditing the standard of service delivery to clients.
- Assist the Branch with Care Workers interviews & compliance
- Assist with Risk Management training to all existing Care Workers
- Complete the Risk Assessments and care plans of all domiciliary packages as well as the Non Case Managed & Level 1 Continuing Healthcare packages
- Allocation of care workers to customer visits by using effective rostering, ensuring continuity of care and taking into account locations, skills required and customer preferences.
- Take responsibility for new referrals from private customers and social services teams, ensuring full information is received and appropriate care planning is undertaken.
- Matching care workers to customers, ensuring care workers are notified of all conditions relating to the assignment, including care worker’s rate of pay.
Qualifications and Experience
You must possess a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (NVQ Level 3 highly desirable) and will be working towards NVQ Level 3 or 4 or equivalent. You must demonstrate commitment to working within a team and have a flexible approach to working hours and practices. This role will involve an element of on-call duties therefore a driver with access to your own vehicle is essential.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or contact Lynn on 01785 237826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
Allied Healthcare is one of the UK’s leading domiciliary care providers. We pride ourselves on being The Choice of Care which gives people the freedom to stay in their own homes.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
This vacancy is closed to applications.