ITU Nurse Band 6
Looking for regular, consistent work that specifically suits your needs?
If that’s you then contact Allied Nursing Services to begin your fast track registration today!
As a preferred CPP Framework supplier to the NHS and part of the Pan-London Initiative we have regular work available for ITU Nurses at many leading London NHS Trusts.
At Allied Nursing Services, we offer more to our nurses than just a job.
We are not just an agency, we offer a fully a managed service to include;
* Your own dedicated consultant that will work FOR YOU to find the best position FOR YOU
* Market leading pay-rates
* Access to fantastic perks and benefits
* One of the only providers to give you high quality free mandatory training
* Free access to dedicated clinical nursing support
* Industry leading governance & compliance management
* Access to Clinical Support Specialists to provide you with quality professional advice and guidance
* We also provide advice for your NMC re-validation
To apply the successful candidate will:
* Have a minimum 12 months UK clinical NHS experience
* Valid NMC pin
* Be able to work confidently in ITU / Critical care
* Be able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Have great communication skills
* The ability to adapt to different hospital environments
This vacancy is closed to applications.