Reporting to the Senior Systems Consultant (Allied) with a dotted line to the Managing Director (Primecare), the Business Analyst is responsible for the delivery of business analysis. This will primarily include production of all management information, business analysis needs for the organisation and support of the forecasting & planning requirements. This is a national role but will primarily be based in Stafford.
Role & Responsibilities
• You will deliver the gathering, creation, publication & store (data warehouse) of all relevant data & management information required to deliver accurate demand forecasting, resource planning & all Business MI requirements to the end-to-end business stream processes.
• Create & publish all reporting & MI requirements within the Business, including analysing the business reporting definitions ensuring accuracy at all times.
• Support Business Managers in developing the demand forecasts & resource planning needs of the business to both agreed SLAs & performance variances. This will include analysing forecast error, including the impact error variations, to ensure that forecast accuracy is optimised.
• To work effectively with all the members of Primecare Management team & business support function overall to achieve all priorities & output relevant to the team.
• To create & deliver any & all requested business analysis needs from the organisation.
• You will track & measure resource drivers within the business, including the KPIs relevant to this.
• The tasks and responsibilities shown above are not exhaustive but should merely be regarded as a guide. The jobholder will be expected to conduct any reasonable activities according to the business needs at that time. These will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the service. The job holder will be expected to participate in this process and the company would aim to reach agreement to changes.
Qualifications & Experience
• Over 12 months experience of a forecasting & planning & MI team within a multi-site & stream customer service delivery environment
• Experience of workforce planning tools (ideally CCC), ACDs, forecasting & planning tools, & bespoke customer databases, including the interrogation & analysis of such databases
• Good knowledge & experience of Microsoft Office
• Numerate & analytically minded
• Understanding & use of OLAP systems
• Experience of adhering to strict deadlines
• Advanced user of Excel & Access software packages
• Experience of using Crystal OLAP
• Experienced within Visual Basic & SQL an advantage
For more information about the role and package details, either apply online today, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Robbie on 01785 237814 for an informal discussion.
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Primecare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.primecare.uk.net/privacy-notice/
This vacancy is closed to applications.