Care Scheduler - Stevenage
The Care Scheduler is responsible for the production of an optimised schedule matching customer demand to Carer capacity, supporting the achievement of the teams’ objectives, including maintenance of the schedule on a daily basis to resolve short term changes.
We are looking for a care scheduler to join our team based in Stevenage.
Role & Responsibilities
- Devise and maintain optimised and efficient Carer routings against the parameters defined by the Care Delivery Manager e.g. Carer mileage, Carer utilisation.
- Resolution of any unallocated visits to ensure a complete rota for the periods ahead is produced weekly by COP Wednesday.
- Resolution of late scheduling and availability changes to ensure delivery of customer visits, including notification to the Customer.
- Templating of customer care visits in Coldharbour and allocation of Carers to Customer visits.
- Identification and on-going monitoring of potential Carer team capacity, working closely with the Care Liaison Manager to determine Carer availability and possible sales opportunities, especially with existing clients.
- Set up and maintenance of carer availability requested hours and recording of absence and leave.
- de-allocations on Coldharbour.
- Weekly running of the scheduled 'roll over' in Coldharbor.
- Production, distribution & confirmation of rotas with Carers each week.
- gular and ad hoc MI reporting.
- Engage in team updates and meetings to support achievement of the team's targets through continuous improvement.
- Support with delivery of the on call rota, dependant on needs of the business. This will include being the designated contact for the OOH teams during evening / weekends and supporting all aspects of care delivery.
- Client contact when needed or required as of business demand
Qualifications & Experience
- Good analytical skills, methodical and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to self-check work prior to review or release.
- Computer literacy, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, e-mail etc.
- service skills.
- Experience of producing and optimising mobile worker schedules.
- Familiar with Coldharbour system, especially the scheduling aspects of the tool.
- Knowledge of the care sector.
For further information please contact Jared.firstname.lastname@example.org on 01785237835
This vacancy is closed to applications.