Payroll Process Analyst
Payroll Process Advisor / Analyst
Allied Healthcare is a nationwide care company with approx. 90 branches across the country. We deliver community care and employ several thousand staff. We run both weekly and monthly payrolls with fluctuating hourly rates for some staff.
Based at our Head Office in Stafford and reporting to the Head of Payroll, the Payroll Analyst will be responsible for in-depth analysis of payroll activity to improve information provision and performance of the payroll function, and the wider company.
Role & Responsibilities
• Data merge and cleanse
• Report building
• Review, document and implement process improvements for the department under guidance.
• To support the Head of Payroll with analysis and ad -hoc projects.
Qualifications & Experience
• Experience of Data Cleansing
• Highly analytical.
• Systems literate – must have knowledge of IAW / Wealdon / Cold harbour.
• Payroll experience and awareness
• Creating Data Loads
• Process improvement
• Extracting, manipulating and re-entering data
• Documenting processes
• Strong communication skills – ability to communicate at all levels.
• Highly proficient on excel – with the ability to put together complex spread sheets which are easily understood.
• Ability to work to strict deadlines.
Core Skills & Competencies
• Disciplined individual with high professional standards and utmost integrity.
• Strong Financial and commercial awareness.
• A team player with strong customer care and communication skills.
• Flexibility to help meet team requirements.
• Studying for professional payroll qualification.
For further information of an informal discussion please contact Jared.firstname.lastname@example.org on 01785237835