Children's Support Worker
At Allied we care for more people at home than anyone else. We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
As a Children's Support Worker with Allied you will be playing a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people’s lives.
You will be supporting Children & their families in their home environment, ensuring that they can live as much of an independent life as possible. It is a great opportunity to hone in on your care skills. The role can include elements of personal care.
This is an ideal position for someone looking for part time hours who is available at the beginning and or end of the school day and willing to commit to a flexible approach out of term time.
In return, we offer:-
- Industry leading Induction & training programme
- Career development opportunities including Apprenticeship programmes.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Industry Leading Rewards scheme, unique to Allied Employees with discounts in insurance, high street retailers & much more – potential savings over £900 each year!
- Carer Recognition Schemes with monthly prize draw!
- Free Uniforms
- We have a number of shifts available, Guaranteed Hours Contract or Flexible Hours, ranging from 16-40 hours per week.
If this appeals to you … then we want to hear from you. Click below to learn more and apply today.