Care Quality Supervisor
Care Quality Supervisor - London Central - E1
The Care Quality Supervisor is responsible for the assessment and review of customer requirements to ensure that the correct care plan is established for each customer. Review & support of carers to ensure high quality care delivery to customers.
The post is based at our Prescott Street Branch, which is a 7 min walk from Aldgate Tube (Circle and Metropolitan) and 6 mins from Tower Hill (Circle and District)
Role & Responsibilities
• Carrying out assessment visits to new customers following referral and creation of care plans.
• Conducting customer care reviews and any required updates to care plans (annual check 1 / stribute MAR Charts (monthly).
• Audit MAR Charts & Log books (2/customer/year).
• Manage changes in customer service provision and ensure agreed and paid for by funder.
• Set up and maintenance of customers care information on the Coldharbour system and creating and maintaining customer files.
• Carrying out field supervisions in the community (compliance) (min 2/carer/yr).
• Assessing and signing off carer medication competency.
• Customer quality reviews and update Coldharbour.
• Assessing customer & carer compatibility where required and making recommendations to the Care Delivery Manager.
• Completion of required Management Information reporting.
• Engage in team updates and meetings to address carer issues and support achievement of the team's targets through continuous improvement.
• Provide cover for Care Delivery Manager during leave/absence
• Support with delivery of the on call rota, dependant on needs of the business. This will include being the designated contact for the OOH teams during evening / weekends and supporting all aspects of care delivery.
• Client contact when needed or required as of business demand.
Qualifications & Experience
• literacy, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, email.
• Excellent understanding of English language both written and spoken.
• Car driver with clean driving license
• NVQ Level 3 or 4.
• Experience of managing people.
For further information please contact email@example.com on 01785237835 for an informal discussion
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
This vacancy is closed to applications.