Allied Healthcare is one of the UK’s leading domiciliary care providers with a nationwide branch network of over 100 locations. We pride ourselves on being The Choice of Care which gives people the freedom to stay in their own homes.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Administrator to join an evolving and growing care company. We are looking for dedicated and empathic people. Working in the healthcare sector can be challenging environment, but the sense of achievement and daily recognition more than compensate.
The successful applicant will be responsible for establishing sound administrative processes to include client, staff and contact records and also assisting the Branch Manager in ensuring the smooth running of branch operations. Responsible for the efficient running of the CM2000 system giving support and guidance where necessary.
As the Administrator your responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all care staff are instructed in the use of the electronic monitoring system (CM2000) and are utilising the system at each client visit
• Report on compliance with CSCI regulations by way of reporting on Care Worker and Service User activity via Coldharbour and ECM systems
• Working closely with the Central Recruitment Team
• Ensure client, staff and contact records are kept to company standards
• Ensure Time sheets and payroll is completed accurately and on time
The ideal candidate will have excellent telephone, administrative and IT skills. You must demonstrate commitment to working within a team and have a flexible approach to working hours and practices. Good understanding of the social care sector is desirable.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today and a dedicated Recruitment Consultant will call you for an informal discussion.
Due to the high volume of applications only candidates shortlisted will be contacted.
This vacancy is closed to applications.