Regional Human Resource Business Partner
Reporting to the Group HR & Communications Director, the Regional Human Resources Business Partner is required to be the HR contact for the respective Regional Directors and support the Group HR & Communications Director and the wider HR Operations team to develop and implement the HR Ops strategy, provide HR support to line management (and as appropriate employees) in their respective Allied Healthcare Regions. The job holder is required to support with the creation of an environment of superior performance and employee engagement. The role is covering the North East Region, Newcastle, Yorkshire and occasionally Scotland.
Role & Responsibilities
• Support the development and delivery of the HR Strategy.
• Drive the creation and delivery of employee engagement plans within the region, ensure that they are fit for purpose and deliver improvements in engagement, and play a critical role in building an open, customer focused and collaborative culture
• Work as a partner to the regions and facilitate the development and delivery of training needs analysis and the training plan development for the regions.
• Support and be a champion for the function in the implementation of the cyclical people review processes within the regions, including performance, reward, talent and succession planning. .
• Support and coach regional line management on best practice case management, early reconciliation, employment tribunals, HR policy and employment legislation.
• Lead and contribute to the delivery of a step change in people management capability across the regions including performance management, employee relations and employee engagement.
• Develop and implement a plan to minimise unwanted attrition and improve retention.
• In conjunction with the regional management teams create and role model a positive performance management culture within the region.
• Contribute to the development, and support with the roll out of, HR dashboards, monitoring of HR metrics and analysis of trends. Identify root causes and taking proactive remedial action.
• Oversee and where appropriate manage and support on tender documents and TUPE transfers, ensuring due diligence for acquisitions and terminations of client contracts.
• Support the delivery of appropriate on-boarding programmes in and ensure that all employees have an appropriate induction into the Company.
• Monitor long term sickness and support branch management with the implementation of corrective actions.
Qualifications & Experience
• Experience of working with multi-site groups of employees.
• Knowledge and experience of best practice HR.
• Experience in a business with significant growth and transformational change.
• Strong knowledge of employment legislation.
• Commerciality and business acumen.
• Excellent Employee Relations background (TUPE, change management, disciplinary, capability and grievance case management).
• Some experience in M&A.
• Ideally, hold a CIPD qualification or equivalent (not essential).
• Generalist HR experience in complex, changing environments with widely dispersed employee populations, national minimum wage, varied contractual hours.
• Minimum 5 year’s experience.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today or email Robbie.firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement