Community Care Centre Assistant
Reporting to the Client Liaison Manager, the Care Centre Assistant is the face of Allied (Goldsborough) at the Customer Care Centre and is responsible for providing a seamless, quality customer experience for all visitors. They will appropriately sign-post customers and colleagues, ensure events run on time and support Carer recruitment activities.
Role & Responsibilities
• Open and close the Centre in line with the business operational hours
• Provide an excellent customer service, ensuring they are greeted and sign posted to relevant services.
• Ensure confidentiality of all customer, staff company activity and property is fully adhered to
• Take bookings for attendance at events using the agreed booking system
• Allocate sundries to carers in line with company policies
• Ensure facilities are set-up for each event and cleared away after
• Uphold company policies; such as, by health and safety and code of conduct at all times
• To support business continuity through shift coverage in the event of holiday and sickness absence
• Provide administrative support to the Client Liaison Manager where required
• Support Care worker recruitment activities as required
• Escalate operational queries to your Client Liaison Manager (branch Care Delivery Manager where appropriate)
• Ensure any equipment and documentation is stored away securely after use
• Actively participate and contribute in team meetings
Qualifications & Experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Computer literacy, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, e-mail etc
• Excellent understanding of English language both written and spoken
• Experience of community engagement and/or partnership working
• Experience of working within teams to achieve results
• Car driver with clean driving license
• Experience of events management
• Experience of working within a regulatory environment
• Good understanding of the social care sector
If you are interested in joining a robust care team please apply online to day or call Jared on 01785 237835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
This vacancy is closed to applications.