Call Handler (Weekends)
Call Handler (Weekends Only)
Our rapidly expanding Call Centre based in Stafford are looking to recruit enthusiastic people who are able to think outside the box. We are looking for individuals who thrive under pressure and have excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
We’re recruiting for Primecare call handler that will be working within our GP out of hours service taking 111 calls.
The Primecare Call Handlers responsibilities include:
• Taking a large number of calls, some of which may be urgent or of a medical nature.
• Dealing with medication queries, people who may be ill or have an ailment, emergency prescriptions and a pregnancy helpline and giving advice.
• Despatching doctors and drivers to patients who may be unable to get to walk in centres.
The ideal candidate and qualities:
• Someone with a genuine passion for helping others
• Someone who is quick thinking with a determination to overcome obstacles
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Competent using IT Systems
• Experience of working within a customer service or call centre background
Given the nature of our core business the On Call service operates 24 hours a day, over 365 days a year to ensure the safety and well-being of our Clients. Call Handlers will be required to work on a rota-basis in order to fill a variety of shifts including weekends and all bank holiday days.
Benefits of working for us:
• The opportunity to join an ethical company that makes a real difference to vulnerable people’s lives
• Competitive Salary
• Pension scheme
• Continuous professional development opportunities
• Free on-site parking
If you’re looking for a new and exciting opportunity we want to hear from you!
Please have a look at our website to find out more about us or to see our vacancies: https://alliedhealthcarejobs.co.uk/.
Alternatively you can contact Sarah Turley directly for more information on 01785 237823 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org