Clinical Care Assistant
Children's Clinical Care Assistant
in Swansea & surrounding area
At Allied we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We know that enabling people to continue living in a place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
The role of the clinical care worker provides a high level of care to individuals and a rewarding and fulfilling career with the opportunity for continual professional development. We support a range of customers varying in age in your local area so they can live independently or with their families in their own home.
Allied are committed to providing a high level of clinical training and support that will ensure you are competent to undertake the skills required to support these clients. We offer a range of clinical experiences, and are keen to support you in your career development.
Previous experience in care is not necessary. We have bespoke comprehensive and extensive training packages to offer, free of charge and provide ongoing support from a team of Registered Nurses
In return we offer:
- Industry leading Induction & training programme
- Career development opportunities including Apprenticeship programmes.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Industry Leading Rewards scheme, unique to Allied Employees with discounts in insurance, high street retailers & much more – potential savings over £900 each year!
- Free Uniforms
- We have a number of shifts available, Guaranteed Hours Contract or Flexible Hours, ranging from 16-40 hours per week
- Dedicated support from your local Branch and 24/7 clinical support