Job Title: Credit Controller
Location: Stafford ST18 0FX)
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs Monday to Friday 9-5
Salary: Upto £20,000 per annum
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, the Credit Controller is responsible to ensure the timely and effective receipt of payments and query resolution through communication with customers and the branch/operational network. The role will include but not be limited to contacting customers to ensure the timely receipt of payments and also query resolution. All queries are dealt with by the branch network, so the candidate will have to possess sound communication skills and the ability to reconcile large quantities of data.
Role & Responsibilities
• Contacting customers by telephone and email to ensure timely receipt of payment
• Manage your own workload to ensure all key accounts are dealt with in accordance with the department KPI’s. Including ability to run and analyse an aged debt report
• Liaise with other departments to ensure invoices are generated in a timely manner and all payments are allocated at month-end. This will include chasing branches and/or customers
• Promote Direct Debit where possible
• Escalate overdue and/or queried accounts to senior/manager where required
• Conduct conference calls with the branches/operations to give an update of overdue debt and outline processes to prevent future queries
• Negotiate settlement figures and/or payment plans where required
• Creation and distribution of Statements and other chase letters where needed
Qualifications & Experience
• Strong communication skills
• Fully competent in the use of Agresso, ColdHarbour and Columbus
• Excellent analytical skills, including strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Ability to negotiate with customers
• Previous Credit Control experience is essential
• Ability to work towards and achieve deadlines and targets
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or call Lynn on 01785 237826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
This vacancy is closed to applications.