Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: Stafford (ST18 0FX)
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs
Salary: Upto 22,000
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join a fast-paced Accounting Team at our Stafford Head Office, reporting into the Financial Controller. This would be the lead role, with responsibility for producing the monthly management accounts, carrying out the daily accounting activities and cash management.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for producing the monthly management accounts, with analysis of key variances
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and asset registers
- Calculate, submit and settle the quarterly VAT and monthly PAYE returns
- Review financial controls and undertake continuous improvement
- Monthly reconciliations of intercompany balances with other group companies
- Recommend and implement improvements to process, policy and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation and production of the Statutory Accounts and Tax Computations
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as required
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of preparing management accounts in a fast paced organisation
- Extensive prepayments & accruals
- Experience of identifying and delivering processes improvements
- Excellent technical and Microsoft Excel skills
- Attention to detail and high degree of customer focus
- High level of self-organisation and demonstrates personal responsibility
- Pro-active and demonstrates continuing development of their technical skills
- Problem solving approach and ability to learn individually and from the wider team
- Experience of managing relationships with a variety of stakeholders
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or contact Lynn on 01785 237826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement