Driver / Despatcher
Primecare health care services are a leading provider of healthcare services across the UK, working closely with NHS Trusts, Clinical Commissioning Groups and other Public and private sector organisations to provide people with access to scheduled and unscheduled healthcare services they need, when they need them.
A position has arisen in Primecare for a Driver / Despatcher role working from our Chelmsford office. The position will be 12.5 hours per week covering -
Week 1 - Saturday 7.30am to 4pm & Sunday 4pm to midnight
Week 2 - Sunday 8am to 6pm
Reporting to the Operations Manager the role is to ensure that all patient contacts are dealt with efficiently through the Primary Care Centre and all necessary communication with control room is maintained.
Role & Responsibilities
• Adhere to branch security, Health and Safety procedure and patient confidentiality must be maintained at all times
• Regular contact to be maintained with the control room staff to ensure the continuity of all calls.
• To control the shifts and liaise with all sites despatchers and clinicians
• To ensure that the triage screen is kept within targets and to pass calls to the medic cars for home visits
• To contact IT/CRC with any issues arising during shift. Complete a hand-over at the end of the session to CRC
• Work in a calm and rational manner at all times and as part of the team and to maintain high standards at all times in terms of personal appearance and respect company property
• Supporting the Doctor in the satisfactory completion of his/her workload
• Being available for staff meetings and meetings with management
• Promote good relationships with other branches and other Company divisions
• To report/record inadequacies in service delivery
You must be 25 or over for this role due to the insurance on our fleet vehicles.
For more information or to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please apply online today or contact Lynn on 01785 237826 or email email@example.com
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Primecare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.primecare.uk.net/privacy-notice/
This vacancy is closed to applications.