Regional Recruiter - London
Regional Recruitment Support - London
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Recruitement Support for our London and south East branches.
Regional Recruitment Support is responsible for working with the branches in your region as an integral part of lead generation, from building local attraction campaigns through to booking branch meetings and leading local engagement in the recruitment process. By building effective relationships with key stakeholders and branch members, you will support them in the sourcing and selection of the highest quality candidates to join our business.
You will play a key role in raising the profile of our business through attending jobs fairs and recruitment events, helping maintain a steady pipeline of candidates. You will also be leading the regional recruitment activity plan, ensuring branches are fully engaged.
Role & Responsibilities
• Local branch teams within your designated region.
• Central Recruitment team.
• Central HR team.
• Third party providers including ‘Back to work’ schemes and Job Centres. High mobility within your region.
Qualifications & Experience
• Operating within a recruitment role.
• Relationship management of senior stakeholders.
• Creating opportunities and attending recruitment events.
• Candidate screening.
• Comfortable using IT Systems in support of performing required tasks.
• Experience of providing a customer service or candidate experience.
• Strong communication skills (telephone and face to face).
• Strong attention to detail.
Salary up to £25,000 + mileage.
For further information or an informal discussion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org on 01785237835
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
This vacancy is closed to applications.