Regional Recruiter - London
Regional Recruitment Support - London
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Recruitement Support for our London and south East branches.
Regional Recruitment Support is responsible for working with the branches in your region as an integral part of lead generation, from building local attraction campaigns through to booking branch meetings and leading local engagement in the recruitment process. By building effective relationships with key stakeholders and branch members, you will support them in the sourcing and selection of the highest quality candidates to join our business.
You will play a key role in raising the profile of our business through attending jobs fairs and recruitment events, helping maintain a steady pipeline of candidates. You will also be leading the regional recruitment activity plan, ensuring branches are fully engaged.
Role & Responsibilities
• Local branch teams within your designated region.
• Central Recruitment team.
• Central HR team.
• Third party providers including ‘Back to work’ schemes and Job Centres. High mobility within your region.
Qualifications & Experience
• Operating within a recruitment role.
• Relationship management of senior stakeholders.
• Creating opportunities and attending recruitment events.
• Candidate screening.
• Comfortable using IT Systems in support of performing required tasks.
• Experience of providing a customer service or candidate experience.
• Strong communication skills (telephone and face to face).
• Strong attention to detail.
Salary up to £25,000 + mileage.
For further information or an informal discussion please contact email@example.com on 01785237835