Clinical Auditor – Stafford based (NHS equivalent Band 6)
With all your previous practical knowledge, skills and experience, you could be ready to take the next step in your career to shape best practice within supporting patient safety and develop quality measures to ensure high levels of service delivery are achieved.
Reporting to the Director of Nursing, you will be an integral part of the Governance team, supporting the development of clinical practice throughout the organisation, ensuring high standards of patient care. You’ll be responsible for contributing to the Clinical Governance Framework, for the development of tools for audit, monitoring and reporting in conjunction with Regional Clinical Managers and the Director of Nursing, thereby ensuring that all audits are tracked and on target to achieve NQRs and KPIs as required for service development.
You’ll also assist in the investigation of clinical incidents and complaints, reporting any safeguarding concerns. Undertake key project work and participate in specialist audits, providing professional nurse leadership to staff within a sphere of clinical responsibility and actively promoting the understanding and awareness for clinical governance within the day to day running of the business.
What we need from you
• Current registration to practice
• Ideally, previous knowledge and/or experience in working in a variety of settings, ideally with previous experience of audit responsibility or at least a keen interest in, and an understanding how clinical audits can make a difference to service delivery.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to challenge the status quo, with clinical and non-clinical staff
• To be an active member of the regional team and attend and contribute to team meetings
• Respond to and investigate clinical complaints, in line with policy and risk management
• Submit clinical reports as requested by contract board
• Maintain clinical updates and evidence of PREP (Post Registration Educational Portfolio)
• Driving licence and use of a vehicle for work
What you can expect from us
All the support of a large organisation, including
• A comprehensive induction to the role, supported by peers and mentors
• Ongoing training, to support your personal and professional development
• Dedicated monthly clinical update with peers and reflection meetings
• Support with revalidation
• Reimbursement of professional registration fees
• Family friendly working hours (predominately Monday to Friday office hours)
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Progression opportunities within the organisation
Please contact Chris Gask on 01785 237 827 or email email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity or other great opportunities for Nurses and clinicians.
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Primecare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.primecare.uk.net/privacy-notice/
This vacancy is closed to applications.