Care Quality Supervisor
Care Quality Supervisor - London
An exciting position has arisen in Allied Health Care for a Care Quality Supervisor, the role is based in Central Londonand is 25hours per week.
The Care Quality Supervisor is responsible the operational management of the care team to ensure the performance targets for care quality, service delivery and capacity maximisation [and cost] are achieved. Line manager for the team Care Scheduler, Care Quality Supervisor and Carers
- Carrying out assessment visits to new customers following referral and creation of care plans
- Conducting customer care reviews and any required updates to care plans (annual check 1 / customer)
- Produce and distribute MAR Charts (monthly)
- Audit MAR Charts & Log books (2/customer/year)
- Manage changes in customer service provision and ensure agreed and paid for by funder.
- Set up and maintenance of customers care information on the Coldharbour system and creating and maintaining customer files.
- Carrying out field supervisions in the community (compliance) (min 2/carer/yr)
- Assessing and signing off carer medication competency
- Customer quality reviews and update Coldharbour
- Assessing customer & carer compatibility where required and making recommendations to Care Delivery Manager
- Completion of required Management Information reporting
- Engage in team updates and meetings to address carer issues and support achievement of the team's targets through continuous improvement
- Provide cover for Care Delivery Manager during leave/absence
- Perform On Call / Out of Hours duties to maintain a safe service
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Background in Care work and a good understanding of the social care sector.
- Computer literacy, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, e-mail.
- Excellent understanding of English language both written and spoken
- Car driver with clean driving license
- NVQ Level 3 or 4.
- Experience of managing people.
- Experience of working within a regulatory environment.
For an initial individual discussion, please contact our dedicated team, who are waiting to hear from you. Contact us now on: 01785 237835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
An equal opportunities employer. Regulated by CQC. Allied healthcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, adults and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This vacancy is closed to applications.