Care Quality Supervisor
Care Quality Supervisor - London Central - E1
The Care Quality Supervisor is responsible for the assessment and review of customer requirements to ensure that the correct care plan is established for each customer. Review & support of carers to ensure high quality care delivery to customers. This role is on a temporary 6 month contract.
The post is based at our Prescott Street Branch, which is a 7 min walk from Aldgate Tube (Circle and Metropolitan) and 6 mins from Tower Hill (Circle and District)
Role & Responsibilities
- Carrying out assessment visits to new customers following referral and creation of care plans.
- Conducting customer care reviews and any required updates to care plans (annual check 1 / stribute MAR Charts (monthly).
- Audit MAR Charts & Log books (2/customer/year).
- Manage changes in customer service provision and ensure agreed and paid for by funder.
- Set up and maintenance of customers care information on the Coldharbour system and creating and maintaining customer files.
- Carrying out field supervisions in the community (compliance) (min 2/carer/yr).
- Assessing and signing off carer medication competency.
- Customer quality reviews and update Coldharbour.
- Assessing customer & carer compatibility where required and making recommendations to the Care Delivery Manager.
- Completion of required Management Information reporting.
- Engage in team updates and meetings to address carer issues and support achievement of the team's targets through continuous improvement.
- Provide cover for Care Delivery Manager during leave/absence
- Support with delivery of the on call rota, dependant on needs of the business. This will include being the designated contact for the OOH teams during evening / weekends and supporting all aspects of care delivery.
- Client contact when needed or required as of business demand.
Qualifications & Experience
- literacy, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, email.
- Excellent understanding of English language both written and spoken.
- Car driver with clean driving license
- NVQ Level 3 or 4.
- Experience of managing people.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org on 01785237835 for an informal discussion