Customer Service Supervisor
Reporting to the Reablement Support Manager, the Customer Service Support Supervisor is responsible for the first point of contact into the Allied Healthcare Reablement Service and to provide high level administration support to the service. Responding to customer referrals (via e-mail, phone, and fax), answer incoming calls from customers to answer enquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information, as a supervisor within this team you will provide support and guidance for team members on a shift basis.
Fulltime roles available working 7:30-15:30 or 12:30 - 20:30 mixed shifts on a rolling rota working 5 days per week out of a 7 day period (working alternate weekends)
Role & Responsibilities
• Supervising shifts within the Customer service team by providing support to team members and escalation point for key stakeholder contact
• As a supervisor you will mentor new members of the team in line with company standards for customer service.
• Monitoring and Ensuring team member adherence to the standard processes and compliance standards.
• Provide a first point of contact to key stakeholders and partners. Providing an excellent customer experience, in line with corporate policy.
• Maintain, develop and apply knowledge of the relevant product/ process area in order to respond to queries and requests from callers.
• Signpost accurately to other organisations, where required, recording enquires for collation and review of potential business opportunities.
• Provide professional and customer friendly service to all customers and deliver a consistent level of service.
• Resolve a high percentage of customer enquiries on first contact.
• Respond to and process incoming customer referrals in line with agreed contractual obligations, ensuring staffing capacity available to support customer.
• Provide feedback on the quality of calls and suggest ways to improve the customer experience.
• Maximise opportunities over the phone by cross selling and upselling.
• Achieve call handling targets and standards as a team
• Maintain an effective system of recording and retrieving statistical information on all aspects of work carried out by the team to deliver to the Performance team to generate accurate MI reports.
• Responsible for all administrative tasks on behalf of the service.
• Accurately input equipment requests onto an in-house IT system in a timely manner.
• Ordering, invoicing and receipt of goods / provisions for the reablement service as directed.
Qualifications & Experience
• Previous Customer Care Service experience
• Experience of administrative work in an office environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Confidence to deal with a variety of customer situations
• Good IT skills
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Accuracy / Attention to detail
• Knowledge of the Social Care sector
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or email email@example.com or call Karen on 01785 237676 for an informal discussion.
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
This vacancy is closed to applications.