Inbound Call Handler
Inbound Call Handler/ Call Operative (Part time 24.5)
We are currently looking for ambitious, dynamic individuals wanting a new challenge in the Healthcare Sector.
Our rapidly expanding On Call Centre based in Stafford are looking to recruit enthusiastic people who are able to think outside the box. We are looking for individuals who thrive under pressure and have excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
The Inbound Call Handlers responsibilities include:
• Taking a large number of calls, some of which may be urgent or of a medical nature.
• Ensuring all calls are logged, escalating any priority issues in line with policies and procedures
• Covering carers rota’s should someone become unavailable (e.g. due to staff illness)
• Requesting assistance and advice from Regional staff, Allied nurses and/or out-of-hours GP and the emergency services as required
The ideal candidate and qualities:
• Someone with a genuine passion for helping others
• Someone who is quick thinking with a determination to overcome obstacles
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Competent using IT Systems
• Experience of working within a customer service or call centre background
Given the nature of our core business the On Call service operates 24 hours a day, over 365 days a year to ensure the safety and well-being of our Clients. On-Call Coordinators will be required to work on a rota-basis in order to fill a variety of shifts including weekends and all bank holiday days.
Benefits of working for us:
• The opportunity to join an ethical company that makes a real difference to vulnerable people’s lives
• Competitive Salary
• Pension scheme
• Continuous professional development opportunities
• Free on-site parking
If you’re looking for a new and exciting opportunity we want to hear from you!
Please have a look at our website to find out more about us or to see our vacancies: https://alliedhealthcarejobs.co.uk/.
Alternatively you can contact Sarah Turley directly for more information on 01785 237823 or e-mail email@example.com
This vacancy is closed to applications.