We are recruiting now for Domiciliary care, Outreach & clinical packages working with Adults or Children. You do not need experience to apply as full training will be provided.
At Allied we care for more people at home than anyone else. We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
As a Care Assistant with Allied you will be playing a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people’s lives.
You will be supporting customers live independently and integrate within their community. Responsibilities include meal preparation, light domestic duties, support with medication, elements of personal care. All training will be provided.
In return, we offer:-
- Industry leading Induction & training programme
- Career development opportunities including Apprenticeship programmes.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Industry Leading Rewards scheme, unique to Allied Employees with discounts in insurance, high street retailers & much more – potential savings over £900 each year!
- Carer Recognition Schemes with monthly prize draw!
- Free Uniforms
- We have a number of shifts available, Guaranteed Hours Contract or Flexible Hours, ranging from 16-40 hours per week.
If this appeals to you … then we want to hear from you. Click below to learn more and apply today.