Allied Healthcare is currently looking for a talented Learning and Development consultant specialising in elearning to join their Learning & Development team based in Stafford. This is a creative role, helping the team to produce functionally immersive and engaging eLearning solutions.
On a day to day basis you'll be developing high quality, creative and robust eLearning solutions, using a range of eLearning authoring tools. This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled L&D professional looking for a new challenge.
• Design individual eLearning modules and entire training programs as identified through learning needs analysis.
• Design assessment methods for Learning and Development modules and programs.
• To conduct Learning Needs Analysis as instructed by the Learning & Development Manager.
• Liaise with Senior Management and Key Stakeholders to support and promote learning & development initiatives.
About you / Required skills & experience:
• You will have a full working knowledge of eLearning development tools such as Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate.
• You will be passionate about learning, and specifically learning technologies.
• You will be flexible and a creative thinker with the aptitude to think bigger than a single given piece of learning material
• You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships, engaging with subject matter experts across the business.
• You will have knowledge of the wider Learning & Development area, such as the training cycle, learning needs analysis and evaluation.
• Knowledge of LMS solutions would be beneficial, though not essential
For more information, or an informal discussion, please contact Jared Hill or 01785 237835, or email Jared.firstname.lastname@example.org
The role is working 37.5 hours per week on a permanant contract working Monday to Friday from 9-5 with a salary of Upto £25,000 per annum
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
This vacancy is closed to applications.