At Allied we care for more people at home than anyone else. We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
You would be playing a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people’s lives by supporting them in their own homes. You will be supporting vulnerable adults in their daily activites such as shopping and domestic duties, cleaning etc; this role does not include any elements of personal care.
In return, we offer:-
- £9.25 to £13.88 per hour
- 18p per mile
- Industry leading Induction & training programme
- Career development opportunities including Apprenticeship programmes.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Industry Leading Rewards scheme, unique to Allied Employees with discounts in insurance, high sreet retailers & much more – potential savings over £900 each year!
- Free Uniforms
- We have a school hours available, Guaranteed Hours Contract or Flexible Hours.
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement.
If this is you... apply today at Recruitment@alliedhealthcare.com
This vacancy is closed to applications.