LONDON ALL AREAS
If you want to be part of a professional team of Nurses, want a flexible way of working to suit your lifestyle and have access to a dedicated team looking after all your needs, then you need to take a closer look at Allied Nursing & Professionals.
Our dedicated and experienced Booking Consultants will work with you, matching your skills, knowledge and preferences to the bookings that we received as a preferred supplier to the London Procurement Partnerships, on behalf of Trusts throughout London.
What we can offer you:-
- Flexible hours to suit you, ensuring work fits around your personal circumstances
- Pay rates that reflect your skills and experience
- Dedicated Booking Team
- Opportunities to work across many different and diverse Trusts, each with their own unique specialties
- Expert support for re-validation
- On hand experienced Clinical Supervisors, providing continuous professional development
...........And that’s just to start with
What you need:-
- You need to be registered with a valid NMC number with no restrictions on practice
- At least 6 months post registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Please note….All applicants are subject to an Enhanced DBS check
Contact Paula or Debbie our experienced and knowledgeable Recruitment & Compliance Officers on how to fast track your recruitment process on:-
Paula Taylor 0207 423 4904 email@example.com
Debbie Andrews 0207 423 4904 firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
This vacancy is closed to applications.