Job Title: Quality Manager
Location: Covering the East Region - Chester-le-Street to Peterborough with some overnight stays
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5 hrs per week
Salary: Upto £29, 320 Including car allowance (DOE)
Allied Healthcare is one of the UK’s leading domiciliary care providers with a nationwide branch network of over 35 locations. We pride ourselves on being The Choice of Care which gives people the freedom to stay in their own homes.
The Quality Manager is responsible for the planning and implementation of independent targeted audits ensuring branches are achieving compliance with internal quality standards and external regulatory requirements.
As the Quality Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing the management and coordination of peer audit, ensuring audits are undertaken as per the company schedule.
• Providing regular quality and compliance reports to the business in regards to the internal audit regime, including national and regional trends.
• Monitoring of any branches that have significant service delivery failures through action plan tracking and escalating concerns to both line management and senior management as appropriate.
• Provide compliance and audit advice and guidance to branches where necessary including SMART action planning so that full compliance to internal and external standards can be achieved.
• Maintaining accurate information using spreadsheets and databases on regulatory and branch audits across the Allied Healthcare Group.
Qualifications & Experience
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• Relevant transferable experience or skills in quality and regulation
• Highly organised
• Knowledgeable or regulatory requirements
• Quality Qualification
• An audit qualification or relevant transferable experience or skills in compliance audit.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or call Lynn on 01785 237826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
This vacancy is closed to applications.