At Allied we care for more people at home than anyone else. We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
As a Care Worker with Allied you will be playing a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people’s lives.
Responsibilities include meal preparation, light domestic duties, support with medication & elements of personal care.
As a Care Worker with Allied in our Falkirk branch, you will benefit from weekly pay, with earning potential of £254.96 per week!*
In return, we offer:-
- FREE SVQ2 training
- Reimbursed SSC registration
- Industry leading Induction & training programme
- Career development opportunities including Apprenticeship programmes.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Industry Leading Rewards scheme, unique to Allied Employees with discounts in insurance, high street retailers & much more – potential savings over £900 each year!
- Carer Recognition Schemes with monthly prize draw!
- Free Uniforms
- We have a number of shifts available, Guaranteed Hours Contract or Flexible Hours, ranging from 16-40 hours per week.
**Pay advertised above is based on a 25 hour week at the average hourly rate in this particular branch. Each individual’s earnings are dependent on the amount of hours worked
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement.
Due to the nature of this role, our carer workforce are required to be 18 years of age or above.
If this appeals to you … then we want to hear from you. Click below to learn more and apply today.