Care Delivery Trainer
Carer Delivery Trainer
The Care Delivery Trainer is responsible for delivering training solutions across a region of branches to maintain company and legislative compliance while developing a confident, capable and skilled workforce. We are looking for a trainer to support our North East Region covering our Leeds Hub.
Role & Responsibilities
- To deliver induction training to all new carers, monitoring progress and reporting on-going individual development needs.
- To support and audit the delivery of the carer on-boarding process in branches, ensuring that all employees have an appropriate induction which includes a personal development plan.
- To work alongside the Discovery Team to ensure the administration and management of online carer activity and compliance.
- To deliver mandatory update and refresher training, utilising compliance data and ensuring that all training is delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- To deliver specialist and bespoke training requirements from across the wider department in conjunction with subject matter experts using a range of resources, techniques and technologies.
- To ensure all paperwork and training activity is recorded and maintained as appropriate and all company policy and legislation is adhered to.
- To identify and support solutions when individuals are assessed as not meeting the required standards.
- To ensure that high quality and consistent training is delivered across a regional network.
- To plan and communicate effectively with key departmental stakeholders, highlighting any issues or challenges at an individual or group level.
- To keep up to date with legislative requirements, the curriculum and expected standards of practice to ensure accurate training delivery.
- To be responsible for the set-up and pack away of the training room, training equipment and training materials within branches.
- To attend all relevant meetings and development workshops to ensure continuous development of own self and training materials.
- To practice and promote the company vision, being a visible, competent and supportive role model by promoting best practice and the delivery of high quality, person centred care.
- A passion for developing, training and coaching individuals.
- Strong people and communication skills.
- Self confidence in presenting to and facilitating groups.
- A professional and confidential approach to work.
- A genuine desire to help and be a role model for others.
- An ability to work flexibly as part of a wider regional team.
- A willingness to offer new ideas and fresh ways of working
Qualifications & Experience
- Proficiency in training, presenting and group activity facilitation.
- The ability to manage a range of individual and group learning needs.
- Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
- A full driving licence and willingness to travel to locations across a regional network.
- Experience of working in the Health and Social Care sector.
- Preferred training accreditation - PTLLS or Award in Education & Teaching
For more information please contact email@example.com on 01785237835
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement