Marketing Executive - Stafford
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the management of all company social media accounts and activity to create and sustain an engaging customer experience. Research and content generation will both be key responsibilities, as we seek to build our online presence and campaign efficacy.
Reporting to the Employee Communications Manager, the Marketing Executive will deliver highly-creative and engaging content across a range of campaigns by working with various stakeholders. The Marketing Executive will work closely with the Graphic Designers and other marketing professionals to promote the overall brand through online channels and will be expected to responsibly manage social media interactions, acting appropriately to respond to or otherwise handle online engagements, e.g. comments, messages etc.
The Marketing Executive will be expected to build and work to a clear strategy and timeline, ensuring that all relevant activities are covered.
In addition to increasing awareness of our employer brand online, the Marketing Executive will also have the opportunity to contribute towards employee communications, which include emails, newsletters, posters, text messages and more.
- Communicate with our target audience, building and developing relationships with potential recruits through online channels
- Assist with employee communications (email, newsletter content, posters, text messages)
- Support the Employee Communications Manager in delivering agreed projects/activity
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to design marketing materials such as adverts, flyers and posters
- Create high-quality content for online and offline campaigns
- Run all company social media channels, with the focus on growing and engaging our audiences (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Liaise with printers directly to arrange delivery of requested items
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Support with advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in copywriting, with links to readily available examples
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Social Media Platforms, with experience of managing business channels
- Proven experience of utilising targeted social media advertisements to produce results
- Experience of public relations and brand marketing
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with email marketing platforms would be advantageous
- Experience with Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) would be advantageous
For more information, or an informal discussion, please contact Jared.Hill@alliedhealthcare.com on 01785 237835
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement