Driver / Receptionist (Weekends)
Primecare healthcare services is one of the leading providers of healthcare across the UK, working closely with NHS Trusts, Clinical Commissioning Groups and other Public and private sector organisations. We provide patients with access to scheduled and unscheduled healthcare, 'providing the right care, in the right place and at the right time'.
We currently have vacancies for Out of Hours Driver/Receptionist’s in the Herefordshire area. This diverse role allows individuals to help deliver a safe and timely response to the patients of Herefordshire.
Positions available: Weekends only covering 3 locations, Rotherwas 8.30-4pm / 4pm-12.15am, Ross-on-wye 8.30-1pm, Leominster 8.30-4pm, reporting to the Administration Manager for Out of Hours.
• Safety checking vehicles
• Transporting GP's & equipment
• Reporting operational shortfalls/issues
• Accurate recording of shift activities
• Liaising with the control room
• Drive GP's to locations across the county, facilitating the treatment of patients in their own home, community hospitals and care homes
• Reception duties are carried out in Primary Care Centres, where you will welcome and check-in patients for their appointment; confirming their personal details
• Field any queries from patients, healthcare professionals and answer telephone calls.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Will have excellent customer relationships skills
• Ideally, a full clean UK driving license (or a maximum of 3 points)
• 25 years or over in order to be covered by Fleet Insurance.
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic keyboard skills
• Good knowledge of local area
Uniform, full training and on-going support is provided.
For more information or to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please apply online today or contact Lynn on 01785 237826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Primecare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.primecare.uk.net/privacy-notice/