Inbound Contact Centre - Team Manager (Weekends)
On Call Team Manager (Weekends)
Allied Healthcare is one of the UK's leading providers of Domiciliary Care with a network of over 90 branches operating Nationwide. We pride ourselves in being the Choice of care which gives people the freedom to stay in their own homes.
Reporting to the On Call Shift Manager, the Team Manager is responsible for managing, training, engaging, motivating and inspiring a team to always give their very best. The Team Managers monitor agents, calculate call centre performance and analyse reports and guide call centre agents to execute their tasks to. The Team Manager will prepare and develop schedules to control adequate staffing levels in line with business requirements, ensuring they delivery exceptional customer service.
Given the nature of our core business the On Call service operates 24 hours a day, over 365 days a year to ensure the safety and well-being of our Clients. Managers will be required to work on a rota-basis in order to fill a variety of shifts including weekends and all bank holiday days.
Role & Responsibilities
• Managing and directing the daily activities of call centre agents and telephone operators.
• Supervising, planning, and managing functions concerned to Call Centre environment.
• Carrying out supervision, call monitoring, coaching, training, disciplining, and reviewing all agents or operators.
• Acting as an information source and answering operator or agents questions, assigning tasks, following up and giving instructions as needed.
• Investigation and resolution of customer complaints and questions.
• Ensuring team members acquire the appropriate support and training to apply the best skills and knowledge on the job.
• Promote customer service best practice, motive and inspire staff and lead by example.
• Carrying out performance measurement, monitoring, and evaluation of all agents and operators to improve the efficiency.
• Compiling and maintaining on-call lists relating to key schedules and personnel ensuring operators can use all lists as required.
• Updating databases, organising activities related to maintenance and repair of equipment’s, ordering supplies and materials.
• Preparing and directing schedules, monitoring attendance of operators, scheduling breaks and shifts as necessary.
• Communicating solutions, successes, and opportunities to the Manager of customer service.
• Practicing and ensuring compliance with that of all the organization’s policies and procedures.
• Any other duties.
Core Skills & Competencies
• Experience in call centre service activities as a Team Manager.
• Experience of managing, leading and engaging teams.
For more information about the role please apply on line today or contact Sarah on 01785 237823 or email email@example.com for an informal discussion
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement