The Recruitment Administrator is responsible for ensuring that successful candidates are compliant before starting within the business. Compliance within the care industry is highly regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). Before starting within the business, a successful candidate will go through a variety of different background checks. The department consists of different teams who focus on a specific area of the process.
Working within a team environment we are looking for a positive attitude and the ability to work towards demanding deadlines. Within this role, you will be required to liaise with internal stakeholders and external candidates whilst maintaining a professional approach.
Role & Responsibilities
• Tracking of the receipt and acceptance of offer paperwork by the new hire.
• Initiate pre-employment screening, including DBS/PVG checks.
• Initiate reference requests to referees in line with company policy, follow up as necessary until referencing is complete.
• Escalate any non-compliant / adverse references, DBS/PVG or other pre-employment.
screening outcomes to the Recruiter / Delivery Manager for management and final decisions.
• Utilising our applicant tracking system to provide compliant carer files.
• Provide administrative support in other areas and work on ad hoc projects as required.
• Responsible for ensuring documents are received from stakeholders are compliant in line with regulatory standards and company policies.
• Key Performance Targets o Delivery of task to SLA / KPI performance.
o Adherence to process. o Adherence to compliance and policy requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
• Comfortable using IT Systems in support of performing required tasks.
• Experience of providing a customer service.
• Strong communication skills (telephone and face to face).
• Ideally 1 years previous administration experience, ideally within HR or recruitment.
• Strong attention to detail and willingness to follow defined process.
• Minimum 3 GCSCs including English and Maths.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or call Jared on 01785 237835 or email email@example.com for an informal discussion.
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
This vacancy is closed to applications.