Allied Healthcare is a nationwide care company delivering support to vulnerable people in their own homes. Our Carer recruiters are responsible for screening, linking and scheduling care staff into our branch network, ensuring that the experience for both our candidates and internal stakeholders is both efficient and of high quality. Knowledge of the care sector is not essential as full training will be provided.
Role & Responsibilities
• High volume telephone activity.
• Managing candidate pipeline within a defined region.
• Conducting telephone Interviews.
• Managing relationships with Internal and external stakeholders.
• CV searching for candidates.
• Key Performance Targets.
• Delivery of task to SLA / KPI performance.
• Adherence to compliance and policy requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum 3 GCSCs including English and Maths.
• Worked within a fast paced environment.
• Strong customer service skills.
• A good team player who can add value to our department.
• Comfortable using IT Systems in support of performing required tasks.
• Strong communication skills (telephone and face to face).
• Resilient, hard-working character.
For further information or an informal discussion, please contact Jared on 01785 237835 or email email@example.com
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
This vacancy is closed to applications.