Registered Branch Manager
Job Title: Registered Branch Manager
Location: Bangor Branch (LL57 4DF)
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs
Salary: Upto £34,000 per annum (DOE)
The role allows you to take overall responsibility for all aspects of running the service, ensuring the staff team enable the people we support to lead a valued and fulfilling life, maximising their potential physically, intellectually, emotionally, socially and ensuring their wellbeing. With highly effective communication skills, you will interact with all a wide variety of community based supported living schemes to ensure the safe and efficient running of the service.
As Branch manager you will have overall responsibility for the success of the branch in respect of budgets, targets, key performance indicators, staffing, quality, security of contracts, delivery of service, development of new business and profitability. You will be fully responsible for ensuring branch operations meet and exceed our customer expectations.
To be the Registered Service Manager for the purposes of the National Regulator CIW
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing branch costs in line with annual budgets and forecasts.
• Ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
• Developing business plans to deliver financial targets in conjunction with the Business Manager.
• Prepare strategies for increasing private patient, enablement, dementia and rapid response in order to increase business potential and overall profit.
• Proactively identify and develop new business sources.
• Provide effective leadership to staff to ensure high levels of performance and employee engagement.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent within the sector
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Understanding of the LD sector
- Knowledge of finance is preferred but not essential
- A proven background in evidencing ethics, quality and care standards
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or contact Lynn on 01785 237826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement