in Woodingdean and Rottingdean
£9.25 Per hour + Paid Travel Time & Mileage
At Allied we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
As a Care Assistant with Allied you will be playing a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people’s lives.
No previous experience is needed to be a carer, we provide the best training, support & development.
What your role will involve:
- Providing personal care – Washing, bathing, toileting
- Preparation of meals
- Support with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Visits out into the community
In return we offer:
- £9.25 per hour
- Full & Part time hours
- Guaranteed hours or Flexible hours contracts available
- Regular hours and set shifts or flexible hours
- Free Uniform & PPE
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Care Certificate training
- Career development opportunities
- Carer of the month awards
- Free DBS
- £250 bonus for every refer a friend you refer*
- Weekly Pay
- Fully funded qualifications
*Terms and conditions apply. Ask your local branch for more details.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
If you want to make a difference in your community – Apply today!