Service Delivery Manger
Job Title: Extra Care Service Delivery Manager
Branch Location: Hauxton Extra Care Scheme Based in Cambridge (CB22 5GA)
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs
Salary: Upto £24,000 per annum (DOE)
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the Care and Domestic Staff. Under the guidance of the Manager, the Extra Care Service Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring the welfare of all service users. You will promote the independence, security and wellbeing of service users. Reporting all site repairs liaising with Social workers, Care Management team, Doctors, Nurses Housing Trust etc.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce care delivery rotas for care staff.
- Produce and review care plans for all service users in accordance with the associations care and planning procedures.
- Monitor the delivery of care to ensure that it is delivered to an acceptable standard which satisfies the requirements of the Social Care inspection.
- Monitor the work of care and to ensure that care plans are regularly updated and accurate records are maintained.
- Assisting the service user to access specialist care where appropriate, e.g: nursing or healthcare.
- Encourage and assist service users to daytime activities, including day care, leisure, cultural, spiritual, recreational and social that will enhance their quality of life.
- Liaise closely and effectively with all relevant professionals, care workers, families and advocates involved in providing service user care.
- Liaise with health services in administering, recording and supervising medication in accordance with our policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all manual handling and risk assessments are completed in accordance with Allied policies and procedures for all service users.
- Attend one to one supervision meeting, annual appraisals, staff meetings and training when required.
- Support with delivery of the on call rota, dependant on needs of the business. This will include being the designated contact for the OOH teams during evening / weekends and supporting all aspects of care delivery.
Qualifications & Experience
- An understanding of the needs of older people and the role of extra care
- Knowledge of welfare and social security.
- Knowledge of models of good practice in the provision of care and support.
- Knowledge of supervising medication.
- NVQ Care Award level 2 or 3.
- Experience of recruiting, training and development of staff.
- Experience of providing personal care and support.
- Experience of producing and reviewing care or support plans and completing Risk Assessments.
- Ability to communicate effectively i.e. able to accurately record, produce reports, liaise with other agencies and relatives or resident.
- A flexible approach and willingness to work out of normal house to cover shifts.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or contact Lynn on 01785 237826 or email email@example.com for an informal discussion.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement