Field Care Supervisor
Job Title: Field Care Supervisor
Branch Location: South Tyneside Branch based in Jarrow (NE32 3DT)
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs per week
Salary: Upto £19,500 per annum
As a Field Care Supervisor you will be supporting customers to enjoy the best quality of life that they can in the comfort of their own homes. Compassion, good communication and organisational skills together with a calm and caring manner are vital for this important role in our company.
You will be required to develop and supervise a team of care workers to provide high-quality care that is safe, effective and responsive to each customer’s needs and preferences. Support each customer to live their life the way that they choose as far as they are able. Respect customers’ choices and promote their dignity and privacy at all times.
Knowledge and understanding
- Good understanding of the needs of people who require care and support at home
- Knowledge of effective care and support planning that is centred on the individual needs and wishes of each customer
- QCF/NVQ L3 or equivalent
- Good understanding of health and safety matters in relation to home care services and of the risk assessment process
Experience and skills
- Experience of communicating clearly and building positive working relationships with people who use social care services and social and healthcare professionals
- Ability to support customers with all aspects of their daily living in a manner that respects their dignity is non-judgmental and promotes their independence, choices and privacy
- Skills in care and risk assessments and writing care and support plans
- Ability to plan and organise workloads effectively so that customers receive the services that they expect
- Ability to use own initiative and work alone or as part of a team especially in an emergency
- Good administrative skills and computer literacy
- Ability to lead and manage a team of care workers and provide appropriate support, guidance and training
- Ability to maintain clear written records and follow statutory reporting procedures
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or contact Lynn on 01785 237826 or email email@example.com for an informal discussion.
About CRG Homecare
CRG Homecare provides domiciliary care, supported living and support services to adults and the elderly, within the comfort and security of their own homes and within the community. CRG Homecare can provide basic personal care through to more intensive support covering ABI, learning disabilities, autism and mental health.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.