Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Learning Disabilities Support Worker
in Dolgellau and surrounding areas
£8.72 - £12.75 per hour
As a Support Worker with Allied you will be playing a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people’s lives.
You will be supporting customers who have learning and/or a physical disability with their day to day lives; enabling them to maintain their independence in their own homes.
What we offer:
- Full & Part time hours
- Guaranteed hours available
- Two/three shifts per week- block hours paid
- Shifts to start at 4pm with a paid sleep-in until 9am next day
- Require to work Alternate weekends, shifts start 12pm, paid sleep-in to 9am.
- Paid Uniform & PPE
- Holiday Pay
- Free Care Certificate training
- Career development opportunities
- Carer of the month awards
- Free DBS
- £250 bonus for every refer a friend you refer*
- Weekly Pay
- Fully funded qualifications
- Driver required as will need to drive customer mobility vehicles
We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
Responsibilities of a Support Worker vary depending on our customers’ needs and requirements but you should expect to support with the following:
- Providing personal care – Washing, bathing, toileting
- Preparation of meals
- Support with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Visits out into the community-shopping and lesiure
*Terms and conditions apply. Ask your local branch for more details.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
If this appeals to you … then we want to hear from you at....Recruitment@alliedhealthcare.com