Covering the Dundee and Broughty Ferry area,
£9.30 - £13.40 per hour
Competitive paid mileage
Additional benefits including reimbursed SSSC registration costs
Paid travel time
We have the following hours available
- Full time / Part time / Bank staff
- Guaranteed hours/ contracts available following successful probationary period
- Flexible shift patterns
- Every 2nd weekend off!
As a member of our team you will receive:
- Refer a Friend scheme – Earn £250!
- Paid Industry leading Induction Training
- PVG – financial assistance available
- Reimbursed SSSC registration costs
- Employee of the month bonus!
- Company Pension
- Enhanced training and development
- 28 days paid A/L prorated
- Long service award
No previous experience is needed, we provide the best training, support & development.
At Allied we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
Responsibilities of a Care Assistant vary depending on our customers’ needs and requirements but you should expect to support with the following:
- Providing personal care duties, washing bathing and toileting
- Administering medication
- Manual handling, using equipment if required
- Light domestic duties
- Meal preparation
Be part of one of the best care providers in Scotland!
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
Apply today at If you want to make a difference in your community apply today!!