Covering Buckie and Surrounding areas
£9.30 - £14.80 per hour
Are you ready to make a difference? Come and join us at Allied Healthcare and make that difference..
Full time & Part time
Required for the following areas: Buckie and Surrounding Areas
Competitive mileage rate paid
Paid Travel Time
Additional benefits include reimbursed SSSC registration costs
We have the following hours available
- Full time and Part time positions available
- Guaranteed hours contract available following successful probationary period
- Flexible shift patterns
- Every 2nd weekend off!
As a member of our team you will receive:
- Refer a Friend scheme – Earn £250!
- Paid Industry leading Induction Training
- PVG – financial assistance available
- Reimbursed SSSC registration costs
- Employee of the month bonus!
- Company Pension
- Enhanced training and development
- 28 days paid Annual leave
- Long service award
No previous experience is needed, we provide the best training, support & development.
At Allied we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
Responsibilities of a Care Assistant vary depending on our customers’ needs and requirements but you should expect to support with the following:
- All aspects of personal care including washing and dressing
- Administration of medication
- Manual handling, including the use of using equipment if required
- Light domestic duties
- Meal preparation
Be part of one of the best care providers in Scotland!
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
If this appeals to you, apply today at Recruitment@alliedhealthcare.com