Care Assistant - Barking and Dagenham
in Barking and Dagenham - Chadwell Heath, Valence Avenue, Becontree and Eastbrook Area
£9.29 - £9.49 per hour + Paid Mileage
No previous experience is needed be a carer, we provide the best training, support & development.
What we offer:
- £9.29 to £9.49 per hour
- Full & Part time hours
- Guaranteed hours or Flexible hours contracts available
- Block paid shifts 6am-2pm & 3pm-10pm
- Regular hours and set shifts or Flexible hours
- Paid Uniform & PPE
- Holiday Pay
- Free Care Certificate training
- Career development opportunities
- Carer of the month awards
- Free DBS
- £250 bonus for every refer a friend you refer*
- Weekly Pay
- Fully funded qualifications
We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
Responsibilities of a Care Assistant/Carer vary depending on our customers’ needs and requirements but you should expect to support with the following:
- Providing personal care – Washing, bathing, toileting
- Preparation of meals
- Support with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Visits out into the community
*Terms and conditions apply. Ask your local branch for more details.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
If you want to make a difference in your community – Apply today!