Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Location: Stafford (ST18 0FX)
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs Monday to Friday 9-5
Salary: Upto £19,500 per annum
Reporting to the Group Payroll Manager in the first instance, you will be effectively working as a member of the overall Payroll team, assisting other Team Members where needed.
Role & Responsibilities
• Inputting manual SSP/SMP entitlement.
• Checking system generated SMP/SPP/SAP
• Manual calculation of Suspension Pay
• Maintaining holiday processes and calculations
• Processing Leavers
• Preparing and completing all formal Pay enquiries, i.e. Benefit Forms
• Dealing with incoming telephone queries from our network of Branches
• Monitoring various email correspondence to direct to responsible Team Member
Core Skills & Competencies
• Disciplined individual with high standards and utmost integrity
• A working knowledge of PAYE
• Experience of end to end payroll
• A team player who can also work using their own initiative, with high customer care and communication skills
• An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or call Lynn on 01785 237826 or email email@example.com for an informal discussion.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement